Classic Vegetable Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Zucchini, Olive Oil, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Heavy Cream, Grape Tomato, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 16 oz.(454g.) any pasta
- 8 oz.(227g.) heavy cream
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz.(454g.) grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- Salt to taste
How to make Classic Vegetable Pasta directions
Cook pepper, tomatoes, and zucchini in a skillet with olive oil, stirring frequently until the vegetables are tender.
Stir in parmesan and cream, and continue cooking on low heat until the mixture thickens.
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta, place in a bowl and cover with the sauce before serving.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Classic Vegetable Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!