Cilantro Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Cilantro, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Easter, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, roasted
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cilantro Pesto directions
Combine salt, pepper, garlic, cilantro, cheese, and pine nuts in a blender and process.
Add olive oil to the mixture and blend the pesto until it becomes smooth. Top pasta with the pesto sauce.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cilantro Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!