Chocolate Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME60 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Chocolate, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Flour, Baking Soda, Strawberry Jam
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Dessert
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Authentic
- Dessert Types: Chocolate Desserts
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 cup cup butter
- 2/3 cup cup strawberry jam
- 1 oz.(28g.) bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Salt to taste
How to make Chocolate Ravioli directions
In a microwave, melt chocolate and let it cool. Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl until blended. Add egg, baking soda, salt and melted chocolate. Beat the mixture until it becomes light. Blend flour into the mixture to make stiff dough. Split the dough in half. Cover and refrigerate the mixture until it becomes firm.
Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease baking sheets lightly. Roll half of the dough into 1/8 inch thick sheets, and place it between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Repeat this process with the rest of the dough. If dough becomes too soft, refrigerate until firm again.
Cut the dough into 1/2 to 1 inch squares. Put 1/2 the squares 2 inches apart, on the greased baking sheets. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of jam on the center of each piece of ravioli square. Top the filling with an additional square. Press the edges of the squares together to seal. Bake the ravioli in the heated oven for 10 minutes or until the edges become browned. Remove the ravioli and let cool.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chocolate Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!