Chocolate Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Egg, Chocolate, Sugar, Salt, Flour, Vegetable Oil, Cocoa
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: First Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween
- Seasons: Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz.(30g.) dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
How to make Chocolate Pasta directions
Using a whisk, mix flour, dark chocolate, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a large bowl. Dump the mixture onto the work surface.
Make an indentation in the mound of flour and break the eggs over it. Mix the eggs and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into the flour until it forms soft dough. Once the dough has been formed, transfer the dough to a floured work surface and knead the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes until the dough has a uniform color and elastic feel to it. Cover the dough and let it sit for an hour.
Roll the dough through a pasta machine using a linguine, spaghetti, or fettuccine attachment. Cook the pasta in unsalted water for 2 to 3 minutes, and drain thoroughly.
Place the pasta on a dessert plate and either serve with sauce, or chill to serve cold.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chocolate Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!