Chicken With Parmesan Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Marinara Sauce, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Picnic
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless and cut in half
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Chicken With Parmesan Cheese directions
In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it in the skillet. Cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side until it becomes brown. Once done cooking, remove the skillet from the heat source.
Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Coat the chicken in the marinara sauce. Put parmesan cheese on top of the chicken. Bake the chicken 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken With Parmesan Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!