Chicken With Marinara Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Marinara
- Ingredients: Chicken, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Yellow Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 (28 oz. or 800g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, cut in pieces
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken With Marinara Sauce directions
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté onion, yellow bell pepper and garlic until they become tender.
Add the chicken to the mixture and cook it until it is slightly browned and tender. Add tomatoes to the mixture and season with salt and pepper. Lower the heat and simmer the mixture for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve the chicken and marinara with pasta.
More Marinara Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken With Marinara Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!