Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Chicken, White Mushroom, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Sour Cream
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Authentic
- Holidays: Halloween, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party
- 12 chicken thighs
- 16 oz.(454g.) fresh white mushrooms, diced
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms directions
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Season the chicken with pepper and salt. Place chicken thighs in the skillet and sauté them 5 to 7 minutes, or until the thighs become light brown. Repeat on the other side. Remove the chicken from the pan.
Remove everything from the skillet except for the fat. Sauté onion in the skillet for 2 to 3 minutes or until the onion becomes tender. Add mushrooms to the skillet and cook them until they become brown and tender. Put the thighs to the pan, add the sour cream, and continue cooking the chicken until it is thoroughly heated.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!