Chicken Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Chicken, Rice, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Stock, Red Onion, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 oz. (56g.) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Risotto directions
Sauté onion in olive oil until becomes tender. Season chicken with pepper and salt. Mix in chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add rice and mix.
Slowly add 1/2 cup stock, stirring constantly until liquid is absorbed. Continue adding stock as needed until liquid disappears and rice is cooked al dente, about 20 to 25 minutes. Stir in butter and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and let it cool for few minutes.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!