Chicken Pasta Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Organic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. (227g.) fettuccine pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Pasta Sauce directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain.
Melt butter in a skillet and add garlic. Cook for 1 minute and add chicken sprinkled with salt and pepper. Sauté 7-8 minutes or until tender and golden colored. Stir occasionally. Add heavy cream and heat through.
Transfer pasta to a serving dish. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Pasta Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!