Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Olives, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Cilantro
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) farfalle pasta
- 2 fresh cucumbers, diced
- 2 oz.(56g.) green olives, cut in halves
- 8 oz.(227g.) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in pieces
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Pasta Salad directions
Boil slightly salted water and add farfalle pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and put aside.
Heat olive oil in a large frying pan. Add chicken breast. Cook until it is tender.
Combine tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers, olives, cooked pasta and chicken in a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cilantro.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!