Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipe
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME50 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Basil, Onion, Red Pepper, Salt, Milk, Sour Cream, Cream Of Chicken Soup, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Bachelor Party
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz.(227g.) any pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 oz.(112g.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Pasta Casserole directions
Boil salted water in a large pot. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta.
Stir pasta together with sour cream, milk, mozzarella cheese, basil, and soup.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Mix the pasta, green onions, pasta mix, and chicken in a casserole dish.
Cover the mixture and bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes. Then, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Pasta Casserole
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!