Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Baking
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) any pasta
- 4 (14.5 oz. or 400g.) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 pounds (908g.) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 10 oz.(280g.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Parmesan Pasta directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiled water for 8-10 minutes or until dente. Drain.
Begin cooking garlic in a skillet with olive oil for 1 or 2 minutes. Mix basil and tomatoes and while stirring frequently, continue cooking for another 10 to 12 minutes. Season the mix with salt and pepper.
Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC).
Bake the chicken in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Cover the chicken with the tomato and garlic mixture, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. Return the chicken to the oven to bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!