Chicken Fusilli Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Fusilli
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) chicken breasts, boneless and cut in pieces
- 8 oz.(227g.) fusilli pasta
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Fusilli directions
Bring salted water to a boil, and cook fusilli pasta 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta.
Melt butter in a skillet, and sauté onion, garlic, and chicken until the chicken is fully cooked. Add salt and pepper.
Serve the pasta with chicken.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Fusilli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!