Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, White Mushroom, Garlic, Red Pepper, Salt, Butter, Whipping Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) angel hair pasta
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 6 oz.(170g.) white mushrooms, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
How to make Chicken Alfredo Pasta directions
Heat chicken with garlic and two tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked.
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
In a separate skillet, put two tablespoons of butter and white mushrooms. Sauté the mushrooms until they turn soft and begin to brown. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper before adding both parmesan cheese and whipping cream. Stir the mixture until it becomes smooth and creamy. Combine this mixture with the chicken mixture, and place it on top of the pasta to serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!