Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME60 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Egg, Chicken, White Mushroom, Garlic, Basil, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Baking, Grilling
- Courses: Main Course
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween
- Seasons: Fall
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Sporting Event, Bachelor Party
- 4 1/2 lasagna noodles, cut in half (9 halves)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 14 oz.(400g.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz.(227g.) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz. or 28g.) parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 10 oz.(280g.) white mushrooms, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
How to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna directions
Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Gently mix egg, ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, and basil.
Sauté garlic, onion, and mushrooms in a skillet with vegetable oil over medium heat until the onion and garlic are tender and the mushrooms become slightly brown. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and grill over a medium-high heat until it is cooked thoroughly. Once the chicken is done cooking, dice it.
Boil lasagna noodles in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta.
Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish and lightly cover the bottom with alfredo sauce. Layer 1/3 of the noodles, followed by sauce, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, the vegetables, and the chicken. Repeat this process once. Then, top the lasagna with noodles, the rest of the sauce, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until it becomes golden brown and begins bubbling. Remove the lasagna from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes before serving.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!