Cheese Pizza Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Pizza
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Chicken, White Mushroom, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Milk, Green Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Organic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Baking, Simmering
- Courses: First Course, Pizzas, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Spring
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Sporting Event, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 4oz.(112g.) ground beef or chicken
- 7oz. (196g.) stewed tomatoes
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 3 oz.(84g.) cavatappi pasta
- 2 oz.(56g.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 oz.(84g.) canned chopped white mushrooms
- 1 oz.(28ml.) milk
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
How to make Cheese Pizza Pasta directions
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl mix parmesan cheese, egg, milk, and the pasta. Once thoroughly mixed, spread the mixture onto a greased 12 inch pizza pan before baking for 20 minutes.
In a skillet, cook onion, garlic, and either ground beef or chicken until the meat is brown. Once the meat has been browned, drain the grease. Mix in chopped tomatoes and peppers before bringing the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, simmer uncovered and stir occasionally for 10 to 12 minutes or until most of the liquid is evaporated. Add mushrooms.
Spoon the mixture over the crust made from the noodles. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top before returning to the oven to bake for an additional 10 minutes (or until the cheese is melted). Let it cool, cut into wedges, and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cheese Pizza Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!