Cheese Lasagna With Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME25 minutes
- COOK TIME70 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Salt, Butter, Milk, Flour, Cottage Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Thanksgiving
- Seasons: Fall
- Occasions: Everyday
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 24 oz.(680g.) ground chicken
- 3 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 3/4 cup flour
- 6 oz.(170g.) parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
How to make Cheese Lasagna With Chicken directions
Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a mixing bowl, combine egg, parsley, garlic, basil, mozzarella cheese, romano cheese, cottage cheese, and parmesan cheese until they are well blended.
Grease the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Cover the bottom of the dish with 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, followed by 3 lasagna noodles, and 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Repeat this process for the layers until all 3 levels of the lasagna are in the dish. Cover the top of the lasagna with romano and parmesan cheese.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes. When done cooking, let the lasagna sit for 10 minutes before cutting or serving.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cheese Lasagna With Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!