Cashew Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Cashew, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cashew Pesto directions
Mix garlic, cashews, and basil in a food processor, pulsing until it becomes smooth. Drizzle olive oil slowly into the mixture as the motor is running. Stir parmesan cheese into the mixture.
Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the pesto with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cashew Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!