Carbonara Pizza Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Carbonara, Pizza
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Alfredo Sauce, Bacon, Green Onion, Monterey Jack Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Pizzas, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 pound (227g.) cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
How to make Carbonara Pizza directions
Heat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Press the pizza dough into a 12 inch pizza pan that has been greased.
Spread alfredo on the dough, cover with monterey jack cheese, onion, chopped bacon, and mushrooms.
Bake the pizza until the crust is golden brown.
More Carbonara Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Carbonara Pizza
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!