Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Basil, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Sour Cream, Cajun Seasoning, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Halloween
- Seasons: Fall
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) spaghetti pasta
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 cups sour cream
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cajun Chicken Pasta directions
Boil salted water in a large pot. Place the pasta in the boiling water to cook 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta.
Coat chicken with cajun seasoning inside a bowl, and set the bowl aside.
Sauté the chicken in a saucepan with olive oil for around 7 to 8 minutes until the chicken is tender.
Add basil, black pepper, salt, and red pepper to the saucepan, reduce heat and cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes. Mix sour cream to the mix, and continue to heat.
Place the pasta in a dish to serve and cover with the chicken sauce.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Cajun Chicken Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!