Butter Pasta Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Red Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Diet Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) any small pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 oz.(227g.) butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Butter Pasta Sauce directions
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add garlic. Cook for 1 minute and add onion and red pepper. Sauté until tender.
Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Transfer cooked pasta to a serving dish and add sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Butter Pasta Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!