Bruschetta With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Tomato, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Bread, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Breads, Finger Foods, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Picnic
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 4 slices white bread
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Bruschetta With Pesto directions
Heat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
Spread butter across the bread. Top the slices of bread with tomatoes, cheese, and pesto.
Place the bread on top of a baking sheet and cook the bread in the oven 3 to 5 minutes or until the edges of the bread become lightly browned.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Bruschetta With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!