Broccoli Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Chicken Broth, Broccoli, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Chanukah
- Seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 5 cups broccoli, cooked and cut in pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Broccoli Pesto directions
Combine chicken broth, broccoli, parmesan cheese, garlic, and olive oil in a blender, pulsing until smooth.
Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the sauce with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Broccoli Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!