Best Meatballs With Tomato Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Tomato, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Parsley, Beef Broth
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) ground beef
- 1/2 cupbeef broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 (28 oz. or 800g.) can crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Best Meatballs With Tomato Sauce directions
In a bowl, combine egg, garlic, parsley, ground beef, and bread crumbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into balls.
In a saucepan, place beef broth and crushed tomatoes and slowly bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Add the meatballs to the mixture, lower the heat to low, and simmer until the meatballs are cooked, which should take about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve meatballs on top of the pasta.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Best Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!