Beef Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Beef, Rice, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Beef Broth, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Meals For Two, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 6 oz.(170g.) beef, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 3-3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Beef Risotto directions
In a medium saucepan, heat the broth and simmer on low.
In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté onion until tender. Add beef and cook until browned. Season with salt to taste. Add the rice and stir to coat.
Add one cup of warm broth and, stirring, cook until the broth is absorbed. Repeat this step, adding one cup and letting it be absorbed. Repeat until the rice is tender and creamy. Stir in butter and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Beef Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!