Bechamel Sauce For Lasagna Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Milk, Flour
- Meal Ideas: Healthy Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/3 cup butter
- 9 cups milk
How to make Bechamel Sauce For Lasagna directions
Place butter in a pan, melting it and blending with flour for around 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
Once they are blended, slowly pour in milk and stir constantly. Avoid letting the milk create any lumps.
When all the milk has been mixed into the pan, add a small amount of salt.
Continue stirring constantly until the sauce begins to thicken and becomes smooth.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Bechamel Sauce For Lasagna
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!