Basil Pesto Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pecan, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons pecans, roasted
- 16 oz.(454g.) macaroni
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Basil Pesto Pasta directions
Boil salted water. Cook pasta in the water 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
In a food processor or blender, place olive oil, garlic, pecans, and basil. Blend the mixture. Move the mixture to a bowl and stir in parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper.
Add the sauce to the macaroni and serve.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Basil Pesto Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!