Baked Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Tomato, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Meals For Two, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party
- 1 pound (454g.) store bought ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (28 oz. or 800g.) can diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Baked Ravioli directions
Heat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat before adding onion. Cook until the onion becomes tender. Add tomatoes to the mixture and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer the mixture until it thickens.
Cook the ravioli in boiling water until they begin to float. Drain the ravioli well.
Toss the ravioli and the sauce in a casserole dish. Top the ravioli with cheese and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese becomes golden brown and bubbly.
Sprinkle the top of the ravioli with fresh parsley.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Baked Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!