Baked Pasta With White Mushrooms Recipe
- PREP TIME10-15 minutes
- COOK TIME30-35 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Onion, Olive Oil, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Green Tomato, Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking, Roasting
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Chanukah, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz.(227g.) any pasta
- 1 pound (454g.) green tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 oz.(112g.) ricotta cheese
- 12 oz.(335g.) marinara sauce
- 4 oz.(113g.) white mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 small eggplant, cut into cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced into pieces
- 1oz.(30g.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
How to make Baked Pasta With White Mushrooms directions
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Put all of the vegetables into a mixing bowl and toss them with both olive oil and salt. Spread the mixture across a baking pan and roast for 15 minutes.
Bring water to boil in a pot and cook the pasta. Remove and drain the pasta before it is fully cooked. Add ricotta and mozzarella cheese, as well as marinara and the vegetables that were roasting in the oven.
Spray a medium sized baking dish with a non-stick spray. Transfer the pasta and vegetables into the dish, and cover the top lightly with parmesan cheese. Bake the pasta for 20-30 minutes, or until it bubbles up and has a light brown color on top.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Baked Pasta With White Mushrooms
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!