Baked Chicken With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pecan, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Baked Chicken With Pesto directions
Combine olive oil, basil, pecans, garlic, and parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender and blend the mixture until smooth. Season the pesto with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Line the baking sheet using tin foil.
Rub salt into the chicken. Put the chicken and pesto into a bowl and toss until coated. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet.
Bake the chicken 20 to 25 minutes or until it is no longer pink. Remove the pan from oven and top the chicken with cheese. Continue baking until the cheese melts.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Baked Chicken With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!