Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Dish
- Ingredients: Egg, Chicken, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday
- 16 oz.(454g.) chicken wings, tips discarded
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
How to make Baked Chicken Wings directions
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper to taste. Dip the chicken in egg and bread crumbs. Turn the chicken to evenly coat each of the wings. Lay the wings out in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Place the wings in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the chicken becomes golden brown. After 20 minutes, turn the chicken pieces.
More Dish Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Baked Chicken Wings
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!