Baked Chicken Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME60 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Chicken, Rice, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Chicken Broth, Cream Of Chicken Soup, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 1/2 cup medium grain rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 oz.(140g.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 1/2 (10.75 oz. or 300g.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Baked Chicken Risotto directions
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Put on a baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Combine rice, broth, chicken, garlic, onion, cheese and cream of chicken soup in a casserole dish. Season with salt. Mix together well. Cover and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes, then stir. Cover again and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and creamy.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Baked Chicken Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!