Bacon Pasta With Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Bacon, Red Onion, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Sauteing
- Courses: First Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 16 oz.(454g.) gnocchi pasta
- 8 slices raw bacon, cut in pieces
- 1 (14.5 oz. or 400g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 oz.(30g.) parmesan cheese, shaved
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Bacon Pasta With Cheese directions
Cook bacon in a deep skillet over medium heat until the bacon becomes crisp.
Put olive oil and garlic in a skillet and cook over medium heat for around 1 minute. Add onion to the skillet, and continue to cook until the garlic and onion are golden brown. Add in tomatoes and continue to sauté for 5 minutes before mixing with the bacon.
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
Put pasta in a bowl and cover with the tomato sauce, adding parmesan cheese on top.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Bacon Pasta With Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!