Bacon And Mushroom Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME50 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Rice, White Mushroom, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Broth, Bacon
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Baking, Simmering
- Courses: Appetizers
- Cooking Styles: Meals For Two, Potluck
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 2 oz.(60g.) bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup medium grain rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Bacon And Mushroom Risotto directions
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
In a medium saucepan, heat the broth and simmer on low.
In a casserole dish, melt the butter over medium heat and sauté onion, mushrooms and bacon for 2-3 minutes. Add rice and stir to coat.
Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Cover and place in the oven for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender and creamy. Season with salt and pepper if necessary before serving.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Bacon And Mushroom Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!