Authentic Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Ricotta Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Healthy Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Spring
- Occasions: Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 green bell pepper
- 12 oz.(336g.) cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons ricotta cheese, crushed
- Salt to taste
How to make Authentic Pasta Salad directions
Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 8 minutes or until tender and drain.
Place pasta in a mixing bowl. Add garlic, green onions, tomatoes, green bell pepper, olive oil and salt. Mix together and add ricotta cheese.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Authentic Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!