Artichoke Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Artichoke, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Whipping Cream, Vegetable Broth, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Valentines Day
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- 18 oz.(500g.) any small pasta
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (6 oz. or 170g.) cans marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 oz.(112g.) parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Artichoke Pasta directions
Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta.
Place butter and vegetable broth in a skillet over medium heat. Once the liquid is hot, add garlic and sauté until the garlic is both soft and slightly browned.
Add artichoke hearts and sauté them. Season to taste with both salt and pepper before adding cream. Continue to heat thoroughly, and stir frequently.
Place the mixture on top of the cooked pasta, and add parmesan cheese.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Artichoke Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!