Appetizer Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Cornmeal
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking, Simmering
- Courses: Appetizers, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday
- 2cups polenta or yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Appetizer Polenta directions
Preheat the stove to 350°F (175°C).
Boil 8 cups of salted water in a saucepan. Stir in cornmeal with a wire whisk. Simmer the mixture uncovered. Stir the mixture constantly for 20 minutes until it thickens. Stir butter into the mixture.
Pour the mixture evenly into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Place the polenta in the oven for 20 minutes. Let the polenta stand until it cools and becomes firm. Cut the polenta into squares.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Appetizer Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!