Appetizer Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME45 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Egg, Pork, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Cilantro
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Appetizers
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Sporting Event, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) ground pork
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Appetizer Meatballs directions
Mix ground pork, onion, bread crumbs,cilantro, egg, garlic, and 1/6 cup water thoroughly in a bowl. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into meatballs.
In a skillet, heat olive oil, add the meatballs a few at a time, turning the meatballs over until browned.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Appetizer Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!