Angel Hair Pasta With Tomatoes And Garlic Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Green Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party
- 24 oz.(680g.) angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Angel Hair Pasta With Tomatoes And Garlic directions
Boil salted water in a large pot. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Put olive oil in a skillet and sauté garlic 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, basil, and chopped green paper. Cook everything 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
Combine the pasta and tomato mixture in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover the top lightly with parmesan cheese.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Angel Hair Pasta With Tomatoes And Garlic
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!