Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Garlic, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 1 pound (454g.) angel hair pasta
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (14.5 oz. or 800g.) cans whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pound (454g.) medium peeled shrimp
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and crushed pepper to taste
How to make Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp directions
Cook angel hair pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain well and put aside.
In a large skillet, cook garlic in olive oil until the garlic is tender. Add shrimp and continue to cook for 7-8 minutes before removing the shrimp.
Add cilantro and tomatoes to the skillet. Stirring occasionally, continue cooking between 10-12 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half. Add the shrimp and cook for another 3 minutes until the shrimp is thoroughly heated. Season with crushed pepper and salt. Put the shrimp mix and parmesan cheese on top of the noodles.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!